1997 Z71 127,000 miles 1 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I have sent him an email and i am waiting on a return phone call. Have a few questions including why it has the wrong tailgate, which axle, smoker, and stained carpet on lower part of passenger door. Anyone see anything else? Going to offer $7,000 if it is perfect. Any comments or suggestions or opinions feel free.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/4532505043.html

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks good to me he's wrong about the 3/4 ton thing but looks clean to me. Is that a pack of cigs in the dash?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
might have a 14 bolt under it. i don't think they are smokes but good eye.
Yah I just mean they weren't called 200 until 96 the F44 package was available before 96 but his truck also has it I'm sure. and ok good that smell is the worst haha

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Yah I just mean they weren't called 200 until 96 the F44 package was available before 96 but his truck also has it I'm sure. and ok good that smell is the worst haha

I will definitely ask about the axle and what ever that blue box is/if a smoker when he calls. I smoked a pack a day for 10 years and quit cold turkey about 4 years ago. Never liked the smell before but now it really bothers me.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I zoomed in on it and the blue pack looked like it said BMG or Bing on it. Defiantly not cigs though

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I saw that truck up for sale in my neck of the woods a month ago. I believe it was Los Angeles craigslist. I may be wrong, but I was looking for those exact rims and that truck would come up everytime.

"I wouldn't sell it but I can't keep 'em all...I really hadn't planned to ever sell it, but I want to find her a good home!"

when It was in L.A. it said something like it wasnt practical for running around L.A. (which he's right it can get tight in that **** hole of a city)

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I saw that truck up for sale in my neck of the woods a month ago. I believe it was Los Angeles craigslist. I may be wrong, but I was looking for those exact rims and that truck would come up everytime.

"I wouldn't sell it but I can't keep 'em all...I really hadn't planned to ever sell it, but I want to find her a good home!"

when It was in L.A. it said something like it wasnt practical for running around L.A. (which he's right it can get tight in that **** hole of a city)

makes sense. said he just drove it from the west coast. we have so many people moving here from california it is stupid.