1994 GMC C/K 1500 6.0l lq4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS94

Reaction score
I wouldn’t expect an s475 to run out of steam at 700hp….
It was a let down for me as well, I was expecting at least 800. It made 700whp at 5.5k rpm, I have slicks on the truck as well. It definitely makes more than 700 at higher rpms. When boost hits it pulls like a freight train.

OBS94

Reaction score
Here is a video of me trying to get it to hook on the street. Gate pressure, had the CO2 off. This is on slicks and using traction compound tried to roll on to it easy.....still no traction lol. The tire pressure was higher than it needed to be, but I was like 30 minutes from the house so I didn't want to let to much out.
Sorry for the quality, my buddy filmed it and sent it to me via text message so its ******.
Street pull attempt

Last edited:

OBS94

Reaction score
700 isn’t nothing to shake a stick out. I’m hoping for around 700-1000 once mines turbocharged.
It's ******* rowdy for sure and I've yet to turn the CO2 on so it may not even be making the power it should. I've got a lot of small things I want to do to the truck, and I'll probably upgrade to a forced inductions 88/96 to make it to the 4 digit club next year. Not sure how my transmission will like it though lol.

Last edited:

OBS94

Reaction score
I'm gonna guess that he ran out of fuel more then turbo.
They claim i had plenty of fuel injectors are good. I ordered a FIS BW 88/96 and a level 5 FTI th400. Should be up and running next month....and i won't be running out of turbo any time soon lol.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They claim i had plenty of fuel injectors are good. I ordered a FIS BW 88/96 and a level 5 FTI th400. Should be up and running next month....and i won't be running out of turbo any time soon lol.
i was guessing pump, not injector.....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BUT...... what you're in the process of putting together, sounds like a freakin beast!!!!

OBS94

Reaction score
BUT...... what you're in the process of putting together, sounds like a freakin beast!!!!
Yea it should be a monster. Raced a track hawk the other day and walked it like a shitzu on a 40 roll. It wasn't stock either.
suspension is next. Thinking 4 link viking coilovers. Shooting for 1100 to 1200 hp.