1994 ECSB Cheyenne Build and Introduction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
i'd definitely say so. I'm getting better gas mileage with 4:10's and 33's that the 31's and 3:42's....go figure.

i think the g80 doesn't need a friction modifier as well too so reg 80-90w is good to go.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Got a little bit done to it... sorry for the cell pics.

Installed the Fabtech Ultimate long travel kit upper and lower a arms as well as tie rods. Upgraded the k5 blazer wheels (two were bent beyond repair and were un-balancable)
and acquired a set or American Racing Outlaw II's. Picked up a set of early gen-1 Glassworks 4 inch flare and 3 inch rise Front fenders. Pulled the stock bedsides by extending the straps.
Removed the stock bumper, Began the fabrication of a new 2" DOM tubular front bumper with a skid plate and bumped up to 8 inch kc highlites!

You must be registered for see images attach

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Thank you gents.:handshake: I'm very happy now... This is exactly the way i wanted my truck to look when i was 11 and saw my neighbors gmt400 prerunner. It was set on fire by his ex and earlier this week i drove by his house slowly and he ran outside...needless to say an hour later he cogratulated me for a sweet ride and i went and jumped the first curb i saw.

what should i water jet out in the alluminum skidplate?:secret:

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like i'm gonna do my front end again....:whymewhyme:

$115 for the junkyard. FAbtech long travel ultimate kit. (not true long travel but can't get any closer for a bolt on w/o mods)

O got 3 inch front fiberglass fenders and a set of AR outlaw II's....

her's a one a little better

Dang dude this is a freaking sweet build thread!! Make me wanna do my rclb bed Cheyenne like this!!!! Great job man looking forward to more!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainDont