1991 Reg Cab Step Side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought it from some company that was really really hard to deal with and didn't communicate hardly at all. I'll look through my stuff and see if I can find the website.

lio45

Reaction score
I bought it from some company that was really really hard to deal with and didn't communicate hardly at all. I'll look through my stuff and see if I can find the website.

It would be really awesome if you could manage to find their info! Or at least recall enough to enable us to be able to look for them online!

I've looked everywhere, can't find anything. (For stepside S10s/Sonomas, sure, but for our 400s, nothing, zero, nada, zilch. Not even a single used kit to be seen on eBay...)

You seem to be the only person on the entire Internet who has managed to find and buy such a kit recently (there are other threads, but they're from 2008 or so, and the links are for places that are now out of business). To paraphrase Princess Leia in the R2D2 recording to Obi-Wan... "phstratton, you're our last hope."

:)

BTW... Super nice truck! In terms of looks, it's nearly perfect.

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, I bought the kit back around 2011ish so it wasn't super recent. I'm looking around, but I haven't found anything yet.

Sent from my Nokia 1520