Z upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced the grill, lights etc and installed a diesel bumper.
Started the temp/compass install today.
I have a hood scoop project in the works...it'll be a little different..
New style 18" wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got some factory running boards off a 99 tahoe. What do you all think about them on this truck?
Has anyone seen that done before?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Running boards, what do you mean? Remove that crappy fender trim and you got yourself a good lookin rig.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, but I actually like the crappy fender trim. No one else does or they wouldn't be slamming their doors into it at the parking lot.
I had the nerf bars on a different truck, but found the rockes constantly pinging off of them quite irritating..
May just go with the SS step..

I thought about the black fender flares, but don't want to drill a bunch of holes in my bed. And the stick on ones from Tiawan aren't for me..
I'm running out of options to add........

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Looks brand new from the front.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, but I actually like the crappy fender trim. No one else does or they wouldn't be slamming their doors into it at the parking lot.
I had the nerf bars on a different truck, but found the rockes constantly pinging off of them quite irritating..
May just go with the SS step..

I thought about the black fender flares, but don't want to drill a bunch of holes in my bed. And the stick on ones from Tiawan aren't for me..
I'm running out of options to add........
if your talking about the bushwakers you dont drill, they mount where the stock molding mounts