WTT my 96 crew cab shortbed for a CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't worked on it in a month, I have been playing carpenter, but I finished that tonight, now it's back to truck time, I have to get the roof and back wall of the 82 finished and get it out of the shop because I have 2 truck's lined up for work to be done to them, as soon as the 82 is outside I will take some pic's, just keep in mind it's a multicolored POS right now.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I haven't worked on it in a month, I have been playing carpenter, but I finished that tonight, now it's back to truck time, I have to get the roof and back wall of the 82 finished and get it out of the shop because I have 2 truck's lined up for work to be done to them, as soon as the 82 is outside I will take some pic's, just keep in mind it's a multicolored POS right now.

Mines a muilticolored POS also but I still ***** it up lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you, all the rust in mine has slowed down my excitement for it, but slowly I am getting all the panel's replaced, all I lack now is floor pan's, cab corner's, and all 4 rocker's.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I lucked out on mine as far as rust is concerned , the lack of a/c ,carpet and the horribly leaking steering box is just a few of the problems with mine.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know the feeling, I spent 3 month's on mine just getting it running, it sat in a field for 7 year's untouched. Rat's chewed up the wiring underhood etc.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score

Nah man there ain't no shame in that!! I wish I even had a piece of a cc square body dually or any cc dually for that matter!!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about the 95. I know that's not going anywhere. I was referring to the 82 and the white 98 crew you have. I can't remember the year of the truck. Its gutted right now. Now sure what all else you have to do to it before you paint it.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any more details on the truck? Still have the stock front end? Interested in trading for a white '86 with art and porterbuilt suspension? PM me if you'd like