WTF is this??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that is scary! You should sell off that truck and find another one that Sir Hackinstuff didn't own!

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
Damn that is scary! You should sell off that truck and find another one that Sir Hackinstuff didn't own!

+1, I'd definitely look around the truck for other jerry-rigging and ghetto mods. It might not be worth fixing after all of the junk that' s potentially been done to it.

Reaction score
What are the specs on that truck? And if you don't mind me askin how much did you pay for it? Any more pictures of the rest of it?

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMAO......just when I thought I've seen it all when it comes to truck mods.

Definetly remove & burn those modded rear panels or at least tie cinder blocks to them and toss them in the bay and find yourself some bone yard stock replacements with the speaker cutouts.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are the specs on that truck? And if you don't mind me askin how much did you pay for it? Any more pictures of the rest of it?

94 z71 extcab, 5.7 with 4l60e, 14bolt sf, and about 240k miles on truck. So far I have put a 3inch body, 15x10 rock crawlers with 33.12.5x15 good year dura tracs, all new flooring in the truck, new mirrors, new rear bumper "didn't like the roll pan", new front fenders, all the rust is being fixed. Getting ready to have it painted and a new transmission put in. I'm going to wait for the motor in it now to give out before I replace it that way I can decide if I want to stay tbi or go lsx. I am just trying to see how good of 4x4/ trail truck I can make with the ifs. In about a year or two I plan on doing a solid axle swap.
I purchased the truck for 1300 dollars, the guy told me it had a bad transmission which he also said was a 4l80e. Ended up being a messed up fuel filter. So I got a high mileage running truck for 1300 the only real issues were a bad battery and the rear gears were offset from the front. And the ghetto crap that is done to the truck but thats easy enough to work with.