WTF is this??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought this truck off a guy on craigslist about 3 months ago and my wife sent me a picture of this. I have no idea what it is, is it some crappy custom job, option for the truck , or just something ordered aftermarket. Both rear windows have them any help would be great. I am just curious about it, not really a huge fan of having those windows blocked.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
It looks like custom panels to cover the rear glass with surface mount speakers attached to the panels. Looks Ghetto. Is this an extended cab? If so the place for the factory rear spakers are missing as well.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes it is an extended cab. It is pretty ghetto to say the least. they guy had shop rags holding the light bulbs in the headlights didnt under stand that you twist them in. Its crazy I need to get rid of that crap but it looks like I will have to get new panels from a donor truck.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have tan ext cab panels I need to get rid of but they are the wrong color and shipping is outrageous. I don't think they are just covering the stock panels. They look like they were glassed over and smoothed out. You will probably need to find some more panels to replace those. It looks as though they smoothed out the armrest and trash can area too.

Reaction score
I have seen one similar design on a truck. The guy took the glass out and put metal in it's place. It also had a cap on the bed. He removed the back window and it was filled with speakers, amps. and all kinds of stereo junk. It was a really badass setup. The truck was black and all limo tinted. At first I didn't even notice the windows being filled until he started talking about the modes he had down. Not my cup of tea but it was definantly a one of a kind design.