wtb t-56 within the next month or so

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problem, I printed off a bunch of stuff about rebuilding the T56 when I did mine and I just ran across it yesterday. if you want I can try to either find some of the links I used in there for you if you want. it helped out alot when I was trying to rebuild for the first time.

Yes if its not too much trouble for you, that'd be great for me. Sorry it took me a couple days to reply I have been busy.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes if its not too much trouble for you, that'd be great for me. Sorry it took me a couple days to reply I have been busy.

no problem, it'll take me a little bit to go through it, and I've got a lot of other stuff going on right now, so it may be a little bit before I can get them to you.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problem, it'll take me a little bit to go through it, and I've got a lot of other stuff going on right now, so it may be a little bit before I can get them to you.

That's fine man, take your time. I'm not in a rush, I don't even have the tranny yet lol. So just when ever, no hurry...Thanks for the help