Any experience or info about this product!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anybody bought the seat "covers from CJ pony parts Co. that are the velour type fabric for the high back bucket seats? The reason for asking is that I have a 95 GMC RCSB( the one in the avatar), that I want to swap out the OEM 60/40 seat for a set of the single arm rest high back buckets which I have found, but as we all know they have stains, cig burns, etc... in the fabric, hence buying the covers, this company list them as actual "covers" new skins for this style of seat, I know nothing will ever replace the oem skins other than oem skins, and trying to find a set of those would be like trying to find a gold hens tooth next to a bar giving away FREE beer on a Friday night!!! I know thanks to sewlow,that the oem skins where heat bonded to the foam of these seats, I believe from my research that I should be able get the old off, and then install new "skins from this company. just wanting to know if anybody has bought from them and if they are what they say they are. Really like the look of this style of seat and think it would look good in the truck, and that they are really comfortable as well IMHO. Thanks for any info on this!