WTB: rear ranch hand, denali console, few other parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spastik Monkey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need the following:

Ranch Hand rear bumper with lights
Denali center console
Denali front seats
02+ steering wheel with radio controls and clock spring
Standard GMC grille in White
Smoked head, park, and corner lights
Grey lower dash piece with vent

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
if you dont mind some work. i have two escalade consoles. both have normal paint flake and missing rearcup holders.
one has top map pad door latch missing, and the other has the main lid latch tab that broke and the part that holds the lip down lip is missing. nothing some plastic epoxy and dremel cannt remake ok.
leather on both has definatly seen its share of wear. not torn but dye looks wore off. not sure if it can just be re dyed or just recover it with new material.
one of them is missing the rear audio controls. but all the guts are in them including the bose amp and subs.
as-is ill sell either of them for 80 plus shipping. or 120 and i could swap some parts around and make a good console lid, just needing to redye the leather or replace. and the cup holders on the rear are still gone. those things seem to be hard to find sometimes as they are always the first thing to break off on these consoles!
email me at [email protected] and i can send you pictures of the consoles.