*WTB: Headers For 350ci*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Looking for a set of headers for my truck. I don't really have a preference to shorties to full length. I'm modifying the entire exhaust system so if someone has long tubes then great, if not then no big deal.

Sent from my bored/stroked iPhone 6S

ZX299

Reaction score
I have a set of patriot headers but not sure if I can post up for sale yet as I am new to the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i still have my short edelbrock headers for sale. they came off a 99 denali. 5.7 vortec. only difference between vortec and tbi ive heard is the egr tube. if your using on a tbi simply cap the egr tube off.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
I have a set of patriot headers but not sure if I can post up for sale yet as I am new to the forums.

If I remember right, you need 100 posts. I'll see how things go, thanks for the post.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i still have my short edelbrock headers for sale. they came off a 99 denali. 5.7 vortec. only difference between vortec and tbi ive heard is the egr tube. if your using on a tbi simply cap the egr tube off.

Sounds fine to me. What brand and how much do you want for them? Thanks.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Haven't gotten an email back about the pair from addictiontobass so I'm still looking for a pair of anyone has them.

Sent from my bored/stroked iPhone 6S

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a pair of Gibson stainless shorty headers I'm looking to get rid of.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

My truck has long tubes that were originally on my 88 TBI. I disabled/blocked off EGR on both trucks, but fitment between the 2 is not an issue.