WTB cv shafts or just the end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so i need to get some used cv shafts or just the end that goes into the wheel bearing

i dont have time for my truck to be down while i take the front diff so it can get regeared so i can have 4wd this winter

let me know if you have some

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i need the ends so i can take the whole cvs and diff to get it geared to match the rear gears

you cant leave the whole cv shaft in as the whole bearing and shaft spins no matter if its in 4wd or not and cant have those things just flopping around under there

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
get yourself some CV boot clamps, remove the CVs, cut the outer boot clamps, and remove the stub shaft from the rest of the CV. couldnt hurt to clean the CVs and regrease them anyways, right? put em back together when you're done.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pm me if you want to pay shipping. I think i have my old one from when mine went out. I will have to check to make sure i still have it.