WTB: 99-00 Escalade/Denali roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have a 99-00 Escalade/Denali roof rack let me know

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The yard by me had 3 escalades...I think the racks were on them. I THINK i am going Saturday...I'll check them out...I'll let you know Sat it they have a complete one or if I can piece a whole one together...

Shawn

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The yard by me had 3 escalades...I think the racks were on them. I THINK i am going Saturday...I'll check them out...I'll let you know Sat it they have a complete one or if I can piece a whole one together...

Shawn

Ah nice, let me know don't really care to much about color would paint it just need rack and mounting hardware, 3 Esky? Damn your lucky there's never any OBS Eskys or Denalis up here lol

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
The yard by me had 3 escalades...I THINK i am going Saturday

Shawn, if you think about it look for a fog light switch/harness. I have been looking every where for one to put in my '97 dash.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And if any of them have barn doors I could use this rear molding peice too possibly it goes to the side of the doors on either side on the outside idk what u call it

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And if any of them have barn doors I could use this rear molding peice too possibly it goes to the side of the doors on either side on the outside idk what u call it

Are you referring to those 2 pieces that resemble an add on body kit?

Shawn

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a pic
You must be registered for see images

You know what I mean now?

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have a 99-00 Escalade/Denali roof rack let me know

Are you refering to the end of the rack that run above the drivers and passengers side, from front to back? And for the exterior rear pilars, you want them off any obs 96-99?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you refering to the end of the rack that run above the drivers and passengers side, from front to back? And for the exterior rear pilars, you want them off any obs 96-99?

Ya the whole Esky/Denali rack cross bars the side peices and caps mounting hardware too, and ya those rear pillars any obs full size suv 95-99 has to be the one for the barn door and rear defrost (dealer says non rear defrost are different idk) I'm gonna paint everything so it doesn't have to have perfect paint just be in good shape