Wiper sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whenever I get wipers I go by what the computer in the wiper aisle says, forget what size but its the same for either side, does anyone use a smaller wiper on the driverside? The kid at Advance said something about one of his buddys doing that on his gmt400, cause I just realized it hits the window trim maybe a 1/4 inch

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
My grandpa had an 18" and a 21" blade. I got 2 18"s this time.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The manual calls for 18". I use 19". They look like they go over over the top of the glass from the inside, but from the outside they just come up to the edge but not over the windshield to the roof.
I've found that the larger blades do cause a bit more drag, so I'd recommend that you should pop the cowl off & lube up all the moving points of the wiper transmission before installing the bigger blades. Axle grease has worked well for me, but someone else may have info on something that they've found works better.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
If it ain't rainin', I take mine off! To me, that's the best proportion! Lol!
Gives a different view over the hood, that for sure!
Most people don't even notice.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I keep my truck washed and windshield rainx'd. If I'm doing 35+ wipers aren't necessary. I may just pop mine off now....