Windshield and rear window replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTMiller13

Reaction score
Hi guys,
In a recent post some of you may know that my truck was broken into recently, as a result I'm at a loss for my rear window, completely smashed out, and my front window spider webbed with cracks, I'm looking to replace both but I would rather not having to take the hit of brand new price tags, any ideas welcome,

Cheers!

Anchor

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that you have these problems in the Great North too. I buy good used glass from a guy in Oregon that buys and sells old chevys and parts. About 100 US for windsheilds. I'm betting you can find a guy in your area doing same. I have a couple to do for myself. Facebook marketplace may be a good resource. Good luck.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi guys,
In a recent post some of you may know that my truck was broken into recently, as a result I'm at a loss for my rear window, completely smashed out, and my front window spider webbed with cracks, I'm looking to replace both but I would rather not having to take the hit of brand new price tags, any ideas welcome,

Cheers!

I know you are in BC, surely there has to be some bone yards around you.
In Edmonton, there is a place called Kendale Truck Parts, they always seem to have OBS's in stock. Sure they will pull, pack and ship what you need.
My .02c on the front, save up your loonies and toonies and get a new one, no rock chips, no sandblasting, nothing like clear fresh glass to look through.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm cheap, and I don't try and fart around with used windshields or rear windows. I can get either installed new for $200-300. It's worth it for a new window installed correctly, and I'm not going to get much of a discount if I provide a used window.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
^ Yea same. Their tools are pretty nifty and most places have a leak warranty that they will re-seal if it starts leaking within a year or something.