Will Switchback LEDs be a problem if.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I run 1157s so Id say that isnt it it could be in the wiring then since you say you say they are all diff brightness.I wonder if a relay like we use on the hi 4 mod would help Im not to sure now but curiuos to see what you come up with

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I have no idea so I likely won't come up with anything...Is there a relay or fuse I could check...seems like a relay or fuse would just be blown though ya know...either work or not...I wish it was something like that instead of me digging through wiring. JDyates heavily suggested checking my ground on my parking light wiring...Where the hell can I find the grounds for the parking lights? I may try and take them off and just check the wiring out although I'm no electrician so I don't know the difference in what's normal looking and not lol fail

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys just to confirm when you hit your turn signal BOTH the parking lights and corner light are sposed to flash on that side correct?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my passenger side parking light wiring I tried following it to where it grounds but I can't it goes up in my bumper/skid plate so I just dunno where to go from here I'm wiring retarded.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also guys do I have a tranny cooler? I dunno what this thing is..its in front of my radiator and this shot is looking in through my passenger side parking light hole
You must be registered for see images attach

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep thats your tranny cooler. and just for whatever my parking lights and corner light flash opposite each other...ie: one off the other on back and forth

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah mine do the same except the passenger side inner doesn't blink at all...I thought it might be the bulb but it does the same thing on silverstars or the regular orange 1157s :think:

That is badass news about me ALREADY having a TRANNY COOLER!!! How do I make sure it's operating correctly and everything...Since I never knew I had it I've never done any maintenance on it...What needs to be done???

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
and just for whatever my parking lights and corner light flash opposite each other...ie: one off the other on back and forth
n Mine used to do that too, but when you move the wires around enough, the bulbs cut off, so i timed it to the parking light flash, and got them to flash all together.