Will Switchback LEDs be a problem if.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha I see what you mean, but my wreckers so far I'd spend 4x the amount going and getting used ones. They're $10 @ autozone that's like 2 mins from my casa. The game is on today though, so the likely hood of me messing with it before tonight is slim to none. I probly will end up going and getting it later on though.

What I'm trying to figure is with the symptoms I've listed, is it still possibly flasher or more leanin towards the wiring. If anyone can tell me where the hell the grounds are for my park lights that'd help me out greatly. I'm terrible with wiring.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys where the hell is tye turn signal flasher relay on my 1995 z71 I'm @ autozone and it calls for a 3 prong ep36 I have lookes everywhere under tye dash. I found the hazard relay but cannot find the freaking turn signal flashwr relay please help

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Look under the dash behind the ebrake you will some relays and flashers its will either be the one on the bottom left or bottom right....kinda wierd being an ep 36 thats what my 93 is figured it would be an ep 29 like my denali anyways if you still cant find it Ill try and take a pic of it for ya

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I found it wasn't there it was a hanging one stuck up in there wsnt anywhere near the others but get this I replaced it and it fixed the hyperflash so but the bulbs still do the exact same thing only the driver inner bulb and corner 194s flash when the lights are on with silverstar bulbs and now the old orange ones. What do I do now? The passenger inner will flash but only when lights are off

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah actually I made one last night! Ummm but excuse the hyperflash because that is fixed now...Tell me if you have any questions. When the video starts I'm standing @ the passenger side with the passenger side blinker on...and as you can see there is lights but no blinking, then I go and hit the driver's side blinker and just the inner blinks.
http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/cleanassz/?action=view&current=VIDEO0004.mp4

I can't figure out how to post this video in here though. Not sure if yall can get into my photobucket album...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
im not sure if your halos are easy to unhook maybe you can unhook them just to see what it does. It may or maynot be from them if it is then it may just be something youll have to deal with :shrug:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah...I reaallllyyy don't wanna un hook them...but also each of the 4 parking lights have different brightness like the inners are dimmer than the outters but still doesn't match perfect. I mean could this be a wiring problem some way?

Also, the only other thing I can think is my parking lights call for 2357NA bulbs....which autozone didn't have and I remember going with 1157's...That's the ONLY other thing I can think...Any other ideas? If the Halo's are wired bad, I don't understand why the driver's side still works and they work without lights on at all...Maybe where I wired the halo's into the parking lights on the passenger side is just messed up somehow?