Will Switchback LEDs be a problem if.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys so I have the Halo Headlights and the actual little Halo is wired into my parking lights on each side. I want to order some switchback LEDz but I wanted to make sure that it would be okay and not fry something since the Halo is already drawing some power from that spot...:hmm: Hoping the switchbacks won't be too much.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't see how it would fry them, leds draw way less power then normal bulbs, so I'd say you should be good!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the halo lights wired the same way in my girls silverado with the switch backs works perfect

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ight thanks guys and Scott, did you have to wire in the resistors also? This is something I don't really care bout doing anyway cuz' I already got hyper flash but just checking...

I'm going to order some off ebay that aren't $80/pair if anyone knows of some good brand ones that aren't expensive let me know.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no resistor,and if i can find it there is a site my son showed me they were cheap on there but hes not home to ask i will get the info asap on the site

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks for posting that up!

Griffin, do you plan on replacing all 4 amber bulbs with them? I want to do just the inner bulb on each parking light, sorta like the NBS DRLs. Do you think I'll need a resistor even with one bulb still in each parking light?

I have no idea man I'm doing all 4!!!