Will Switchback LEDs be a problem if.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wait so u think they sell them seperately or in pairs?? From that site he sent I got the impression they are sold per bulb...Best price I found was $15 per bulb but if that's $15 for a pair I'll be ordering some ALOT sooner.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Same here. Doesn't say clearly whether its pairs or not....Best bet is going with some ebay 60-LED switchbacks. Read some great reviews for these, they seem pretty solid. Didn't see any negatives at all.

EDIT: Wrong link, corrected.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah the price is per bulb i chose these because one of the bulbs they sell flash amber then white ,which the ebay ones dont say if they do that

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Griffin are you also going to get the 194 switchbacks for your corner lights?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Griffin are you also going to get the 194 switchbacks for your corner lights?

No. I haven't used those corner lights in a decade, plus my corners are painted black. I don't care for the lights in those. I'll probably put some new LED 194's in them though since I got a bunch laying around...That might be why I already have that hyper flash going on even though all my exterior lights work except the corner lights.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard you can actually replace your flashers but where and how the hell do I do that?? Never seen it done and not familiar with it at all.

I'll put new corner lights in since they've been burnt out for a decade and if that doesn't fix the hyper crap then I'll try the flashers...Weirdest thing though when I hook up my trailer lights my left doesn't hyper flash but my passenger side always does :think:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I have no idea where the flasher is but theoretically it should be with the rest of the relays...Im gonna go outside and have a look around.