Will Switchback LEDs be a problem if.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I worked on my lights today (both front blinkers flash at once & will not flash when headlights are on).
1. Cleaned most the grease out of the sockets - did not help.
2. Tried with the corner bulbs in & out of sockets. Both are working fine - did not help.
3. Could not find a ground.....anywhere!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Werd glad I'm not the only one. Jdyates said he found the ground and fixed his one time so if he sees this then hopefully he can enlighten all of us.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
JDYATES.......WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!??

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I did the REAR dammit. Lmao. The ground for the REAR is bolted to the frame itself. Cleaning all the mud and dirt off fixed ALL my taillight problems, which is why i suggested checking any grounds for the front lights.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I did the REAR dammit. Lmao. The ground for the REAR is bolted to the frame itself. Cleaning all the mud and dirt off fixed ALL my taillight problems, which is why i suggested checking any grounds for the front lights.

And what you said about the rear was correct! Take a shot at the fronts!!!!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
check the ground in the rear they maybe all tied together being in the light circuit :shrugs:

belieive its drivers framerail

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the tails are working perfectly and my problem is even if I got under there looking for a ground I wouldn't know it being the parking light ground from the headlight ground or anything know what I mean...