Who makes prerunner bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I really want a prerunner style tube bumper with a skid pan on it just like the one pictured. I don't really have the resources to make my own, I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that makes similar ones...I don't need a light bar or anything like N-Fab bumpers, I'd like to completely replace the OEM bumper.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have looked all over and I have only seen one place that made an actual bumper and it was like 1500 bones. I will look for the link but it was too rich for my blood. The stupid thing is that using high quality parts, it's probably not more than 150 for materials. It's a minimalist design but somehow costs the same as the huge bumpers.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
There isn't any that are reasonable imo try going to a local custom fab shop

Aliraza173

Reaction score
Yes, this will work, but you need to find a truck like yours to get the parts from, the burban is going to have harnesses and switches for the rear windows also.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I smell canned meat...

And local fab shop is where it's at. I had a guy quote me at $500 built and powder coated almost identical to the one pictured, but with a larger skid place, a bit more tube and a stinger part hooping up over the grill.