Who makes a front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This will make it a little easier to view...

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
This will make it a little easier to view...

Hey Thanks! ya thats a lot better. Ill have more pictures up tomorrow

Reaction score
Thanks! If you weren't so far away I'd have you make one for me :rofl: But if you can get me some good shots, I'd appreciate that very much! I've been tossing around the idea of making one for a little while now. Some shots of where the grill and the bumper meet would be great, like where the winch is, 'cause I'm not sure how I would do that part yet.

Ya i can probably do that, i can probably show you my plans too that i drew up before i started building it, and for the winch, i just built the bumper then centered the winch on the bumper, marked the mount holes and drilled them out. Its simpler than it looks but ya any pictures or information you need just let me know.

vortecv8~5.3l

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tactical armor group will install your bumper for free. I had them install mine and i couldn't be happier. Also paid $950 with lights installed.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Here is what i want to build for my truck. I want something that is not to bulky, but gives the truck an "built not bought" kinda ego. So anyway, this is what i want the main frame of it to look like.

And then add a light bar that runs over the lights like this.

Im my brain, it looks amazing, but it could be a different story once its complete.

That Ram looks badass. I want a skid plate/bumper set up like that too, it'd give my truck a whole different look.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Ya i can probably do that, i can probably show you my plans too that i drew up before i started building it, and for the winch, i just built the bumper then centered the winch on the bumper, marked the mount holes and drilled them out. Its simpler than it looks but ya any pictures or information you need just let me know.

*bump* still need more pics!