Who makes a front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1990rooster

Reaction score
I'm looking for a front bumper for my 1990 k1500 I need it to have a winch mount. Is there a kit u can buy and weld ur self? Does anybody have pictures I can base building one off of if I have to

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I got mine from Tactical Armor Group in Kennesaw, GA. Google them, on my phone right now.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive got a reunel on mine, its about as stout as anything ive seen. theyve got pics on thier site. they can build it to compensate for body lift if ya got one, thats what i had them do.

steady88

Reaction score
ARB make the best one in my opinion. theyre an australian company but im certain they can be purchased in the US. ive got one on my truck and it is solid as a rock. heres a picture of the one on my truck, its not the best picture but its all i can find. the license plate is covering the winch hole where the fairlead runner goes. the cavity for the winch is large enough for anything available. the chassis mounting system is also great.

You must be registered for see images attach

heres the website with a picture of one on a 2002 i think, it is quite similar.

http://www.arb.com.au/products/arb-protection-equipment/bull-bars/deluxe-bull-bars/3462030/

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive got a reunel on mine, its about as stout as anything ive seen. theyve got pics on thier site. they can build it to compensate for body lift if ya got one, thats what i had them do.

Holy price Batman! Any pictures of yours?