Who makes a front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Mine fits great, althoughy we did have to drill out the mounting brackets a bit to get them to line up perfectly. I called them and they said there must have been a difference in where the tow hooks mount based on years, which is BS. I could have easily mounted it without messing with it, but I wanted 5 bolts per side instead of 3.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
Mine fits great, althoughy we did have to drill out the mounting brackets a bit to get them to line up perfectly. I called them and they said there must have been a difference in where the tow hooks mount based on years, which is BS. I could have easily mounted it without messing with it, but I wanted 5 bolts per side instead of 3.

:lol: it fits great... After you made it fit great. Typical excuse from them too.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

hey man whats the exact attachements/add ons that you chose for yours? I used to want a ranchand but seeing your truck makes me want to go the same route you did. Looks badass btw!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: it fits great... After you made it fit great. Typical excuse from them too.

Slight fitment issues aside they are a bitchin looking bumper at a reasonable price compared to the other options posted so far....

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
stay away from Tactical Armor Group - I have their rear bumper and it's a worthless piece of $hit.

If you don't believe me, google Tactical Armor Group & Kennesaw (sp) Mountain...they have LOADS of awful reviews.

The first one they sent me was so screwed up they had to build me a second one. This second one is also a piece of $hit...bad welds throughout, poor design, etc. I need to fab up a mounting solution for the rear b/c the bumper keeps sliding downward. Their owner is also incredibly rude and difficult to work with.

A little tidbit about them - they use RTV sealant to cover their welds. Their welds are of such awful quality, they RTV the heck out of them. When i noticed this, I chipped away at the material to find rusting welds that were never prepped correctly and GAPS between certain pts.

I literally have had people ask me if I personally made the bumper in my backyard.

Apologies for the rant b/c I rarely speak negatively about a company, but TAG is junk.

However, I do run a ARB front and have been very happy with it. It's a little light so dynamic pulls are out of the question, but overall it's a nice design IMO.

Reaction score
I made a custom bumper for my 96 silverado with a winch mount. I'll post some pictures up if you would like to check it out