Whipple for 96-00 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timusry

Reaction score
Starting to think I should had got the suburban up here for sale with one them on it for 700.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
FWIW it's local to me (like 5 miles) if someone were genuinely interested.

I can see oil film on the rotors, that is usually an indication it's due for a rebuild. I made the mistake of running a used one with unknown mileage and it locked up, luckily i was able to have it rebuilt. That will run about $1,000+ alone just to have it gone through.

If you decide to go with larger injectors instead of the whipple add on electronics, expect to add about $1,000 for injectors and a tune. I'm running 42lb and a 0411 tuned by blackbear.

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from
FWIW it's local to me (like 5 miles) if someone were genuinely interested.

I can see oil film on the rotors, that is usually an indication it's due for a rebuild. I made the mistake of running a used one with unknown mileage and it locked up, luckily i was able to have it rebuilt. That will run about $1,000+ alone just to have it gone through.

If you decide to go with larger injectors instead of the whipple add on electronics, expect to add about $1,000 for injectors and a tune. I'm running 42lb and a 0411 tuned by blackbear.

Are you including the V2 unit with the tuning cost? I know it made sense for us to get the V2...the AutoCAL unit is $300 less is why I ask.

T-Bone

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the add us gone wish I seen this earlier. Does anyone remember how much he was asking ?