Whipple for 96-00 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
You are kinda talking apples and oranges here...

I know it's possible with a duramax, this is a GMT400 page and that is what my response is for. It isn't something that I know to be possible with EFI live and our PCM...

I know its a DMAX. I was hoping that there was one fro the LQ4 that I am transplanting in my 1993 GMC.

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
Seems to be a duramax pcm thing, haven't found any case of it otherwise with a gas truck

You can store multiple tunes in your autocal/V2 but you can't switch on the fly is my understanding.

Maybe I should call them and ask. I seen newer cars do it. German ones. :whymewhyme:

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seems to be a duramax pcm thing, haven't found any case of it otherwise with a gas truck

You can store multiple tunes in your autocal/V2 but you can't switch on the fly is my understanding.

The EFILive custom operating systems such as valet mode may get you close, it just depends what all can be changed in it.

I dont have efilive so I don't know exactly what can be done with those. I don't know that anything will give you exactly what you're looking for.

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you're NA, there is no such thing as an economy tune or a fast tune. It's either right or it's wrong. You can monkey with tranmission shift points for varying levels of sportiness, but the engine wants what it wants and that's that.