Whipple for 96-00 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvthundercat

Reaction score
I just sold my truck without the Whipple system, in fact I have two systems and one supercharger. There is no way I would let go for 1200 as it is in excellent condition, but if anyone is interested, by all means email me. jv at jviproductions.com

I will be getting some pics together for it to put it up on craigslist this week. I have no need for it.
It is the long snout setup.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I just sold my truck without the Whipple system, in fact I have two systems and one supercharger. There is no way I would let go for 1200 as it is in excellent condition, but if anyone is interested, by all means email me. jv at jviproductions.com

I will be getting some pics together for it to put it up on craigslist this week. I have no need for it.
It is the long snout setup.
I emailed you previously, I'm interested in the kit you have without the supercharger, just never heard back.

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
I'm figuring the average cost to install new injectors and autocal or equivalent, not a full blown EFIlive V2 like we ended up purchasing.

Is the EFILive V2 worth it? I'm currently building a LQ4 402 and I look at it but the price is way up there. I also thought about the Autocal as well.

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
If you aren't doing your own tuning, the autocal is fine. If you plan to tune yourself the V2 is more powerful to use.

I would like to have a knob on the dash and have three settings. Fuel saving mode, tow mode and rocket. I seen it before but on a diesel.