Which body lift?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Performance Accessories is the usual vendor- they are all essentially the same kit. All that I would consider replacing would be your body mount pads or whatever it is that they are called, but that's not really neccesary.

The kit will come with everything you need accept for a rear-bumper relocator- compare my truck and Josh's on the rear bumper placement. Mine is with, his without. Plus I have the gap guards, which is also optional to buy (but you can make them yourself as well out of rubber or plastic)

Things you will get in the kit are all new body and bed mounting bolts, 3" lift blocks, front bumper relocator brackets and hardware, fuel neck extension, steering link extension.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I bought mine from summitracing.

depending on what yours look like. Body mount bushings would be good to replace at this point since you will have all the bolts out anyway.

Edit: missed Charles' post. He said it already

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They have regular and polyurethane ones. Which ones are better? Or which ones would y'all suggest. I'm new to body lifts I'd rather do suspension lifts but I would like to try something new.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright. Gotta save up for the bushings. So it'll be a month or so. But I'll post pictures when I get it all purchased. :) thanks for all the help.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Poly are going to last longer and are way more resistant to oil, road grime, etc. compared to the factory rubber ones