Which body lift?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Virginiabound

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running a three inch body, crank, blocks and 315's. I'm sitting an inch lower than my girlfriends 96 on a Rough Country drop bracket and 35's. My frame isn't visible.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i would like some opinions on tires. it will be about 2 months before i get my tires for my truck. just put a set of tires on my fiaces car. But i am trying to decide between a 3 different tires; general ats, falken wild peak at, and goodyear duratracs. i have no exsperience with these tires at all. I have always had the mastercraft coursers. i was going to go with a 16x10 wheel but i decided to go different route. im decided to go with the 15x10s. 33x12.50s. so would the 2" body still be ok, or will i need to go with the 3". and opinions on those 3 tires and which one i should go with. thanks in advance.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
ok i would like some opinions on tires. it will be about 2 months before i get my tires for my truck. just put a set of tires on my fiaces car. But i am trying to decide between a 3 different tires; general ats, falken wild peak at, and goodyear duratracs. i have no exsperience with these tires at all. I have always had the mastercraft coursers. i was going to go with a 16x10 wheel but i decided to go different route. im decided to go with the 15x10s. 33x12.50s. so would the 2" body still be ok, or will i need to go with the 3". and opinions on those 3 tires and which one i should go with. thanks in advance.

The falkens are the same as the cooper discoverer atp except the side wall is a little different, as far as the tire itself you will be at pretty much the same size as i have except on a wider rim and i dont have any lift so 2" should be fine but the 3" is only a few bucks more

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update on the truck. Still haven't got the rims. 3" performance accessories body lift. 2" lift blocks rear. Suspension max torsion keys. Leveled out. Stock rims. And 285/75r16 maxxis big horns. Not quiet done in this picture. Get a finished pic tomorrow.
You must be registered for see images

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had them. I got some rough country ones that road like hell. And I replaced them with the suspension max ones that ride 10x better. With more lift than the rough country one had. These are cranked to level out 2" blocks in the rear.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ummm, if you crank them more youll have a worse ride, if the ride is better with more crank then your bars are probably wearing out at an extremely excellerated rate or something else is very wrong because that doesnt make a lick of sense.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's the way there designed. It's complicated. The bolts are barely turned up. If I remember correctly the bolts are still sticking out the bottom of the cross member. Like I said the way there designed is complicated to explain.