Where to buy interior parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rustedcutlery

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a drivers front interior door panel in blue, power windows, locks, mirrors. I can't find any aftermarket thus far, anyone know where I can find one?

I'm also trying to search for the rear upper panel between the glass and headliner, the one that most of them seam to be missing.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What year vehicle? If 88-94 LMC has them. Also, location? The yard here had 2 blue interior trucks last weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ironhead

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was able to find a good grey interior truck at a wrecking yard. Paid $20 for a perfectly good door panel exactly the right one for my truck. Not sure about NorthEast SD, but there has to be a yard somewhere not that far from you.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was able to find a good grey interior truck at a wrecking yard. Paid $20 for a perfectly good door panel exactly the right one for my truck. Not sure about NorthEast SD, but there has to be a yard somewhere not that far from you.
I've been to several yards around here but they rarely have parts for a 400 that are worth anything. You guys that find stuff are lucky,

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been to several yards around here but they rarely have parts for a 400 that are worth anything. You guys that find stuff are lucky,
Getting tougher to find good stuff near me. There are fewer and fewer 400s coming in.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Getting tougher to find good stuff near me. There are fewer and fewer 400s coming in.

Fewer and fewer ones that have useable parts around here. Mostly thrashed inside and out!