where can i find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been searching and cannot find a replacment headliner board for my 93 ext cab..anybody know where i could get one...i took mine out due to sagging and after setting it on saw horses the board kind of just fell apart in my hands..If i cant find new guess ill just hit the junk yard for one..I have fabric i planned to use just need the board..Thought about using cardboard LOL

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember seeing them on ckresto web site but there nomore. Try looking on LMC's web site

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You can't find them anywhere new for less than $250 or so if not $300. The glue to do mine cost about $45 and the fabric another $30, so I had $75 in doing it myself.

BubbaZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i have the fabric already as i was going to redo it when i rook mine out but like said the board fell apart in my hands after all the careful manuvering to get it out so i guess junkyard here i come im just to cheap to pay that much lol