When is gone means gone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

First pic, the car decided that the rear 4 subframe mounts werre optional when i was taking off from a stop sign in 2016 or whatever

On the right, one must decide if you are looking for "Rust vs rotten" or if youre just looking at your ford
Well my daily driver is 07 Dodge (insert jokes how dodges are always rusty)
The Ford I was talking about was like parked on the street street near where I was running an errand and I just noticed how like on that focus how rotten the quarter panels are getting

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Ford I was talking about was like parked on the street street near where I was running an errand and I just noticed how like on that focus how rotten the quarter panels are getting
Im so sorry for your loss

on dirty cavities I found this in my buicks fender once. THAT was where my Inverted torx went, I knew I had used it once. (ratchet behind that copper pipe with a inverted E10 socket)

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

This is how I feel about loser dodge leading up to when they got bought by FIAT which became somehow a fate worse than death but somehow still more... legitimate than late 2000s chrysler.