Wheel spacing info for lowered trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Will a 24x10 with +30mm offset 6.7" backspaceing fit a 94rcsb with a 3/5 possibly 4/6 drop? Running a 255/30 tire

In the rear it should work but not up front. I doubt you'll be able to turn lock to lock and that big of wheel will rub like crazy! Maybe with a 3/5 if you get lucky but im not so sure about a 4/6

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
It will but you gonna have to mod the chart is for widths and not size Youcan garuntee rollin lips and probally removing your inner fenders

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Hey,
Are these offset measurements for the front wheels, or the rear?

It's been 12 years since I've had an OBS, but I know the rear will take a wider wheel, with a bigger lip.

Thanks

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am running 255/30's and with about a 3" drop in the front it doesn't rub at all.
They are 24x10's BTW.

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running 255/30's and with about a 3" drop in the front it doesn't rub at all.
They are 24x10's BTW.

Hey Lowreese26,
You're running 24x10 in front with no clearance issues? What's the offset? Are you running the same size in rear?
Thanks for the help.
Erin

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes they are 24x10's.
Not sure on the offset though.
I need to do brakes very soon, just waiting on my Brake performance rotors to come in, but as soon as i take the wheels off I will put it on here.
They should be stamped on the inside barrel, right?
They are Foose Whip 5's, if that helps, but I don't think it will.

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are 24x10's.
Not sure on the offset though.
I need to do brakes very soon, just waiting on my Brake performance rotors to come in, but as soon as i take the wheels off I will put it on here.
They should be stamped on the inside barrel, right?
They are Foose Whip 5's, if that helps, but I don't think it will.

Yes, I believe the size and offset is stamped on the inner barrel. That would be great thanks.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I dont know where else to post this, i didnt want to start a new thread for nothing... We really need a "stupid tire question" thread lol

I want to know if an one would know if a Pro-Trac Street Pro - 375/60-15 ( http://www.cokertire.com/street-hot-rod/375-60-15-pro-trac-street-pro.html ) would fit a 9.25 rim... do you think it would be to big? I know its recomanded for 10 inch rims... but 295/50's fit our stock ss rims and are rcomanded for 8.5.... so just wondering?

Also, its about 32 inchs tall, should be about 15 inch wide.... with a front tire of 275/60-15 which should be about 10 inches wide... would it work? would it look funny?