Wheel spacing info for lowered trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misterbillh

Reaction score
I'm new to the site and wondering if anyone can provide info/specs for running a 20" rim on a 1996 c1500 with 2.5" dropped spindles? I am wondering how much backspace is required, as well as preferable rim width to allow running 20" rims with 275/40-20 rubber, and not have them rub the fenders. Any help would be appreciated!

Dfreitas486

Reaction score
Wondering if any one would know what offset and backspacing to tuck 22x9.5 with 255/30 for the front and the widest wheel tire i can fit for the rear. Truck is bagged body dropped and supercharged with 4:11 and a locker. Truck gets no traction

sfbd

Reaction score
So I got vm3 22x9.5 15 mm offset with a 5.84 back spacing and there not going to tuck glade I wasted my money

Big Brownie

Reaction score
Hello, New to this forum. I have a problem with my rims. I have a 1994 c1500 and its lowered with factory rims. My friend gave me his 2014 Camaro ss factory rims. My truck is 5 on 5 and the Camaro is 5 on 4 3/4. I don't want to use wheel adaptors because it will make the rims hit my fender and I like to keep them tucked in. Has anybody tried using rotors off of a older impala with the same lug pattern and rear axles?

Reaction score
I would like to know what you came up w/your rims & tires specs ShanMan. That image, in which you said you figured out it, is cold as hell. Well excuted

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the look I am after.

I figured it out!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I would like to know what you came up w/your wheels & tires specs ShanMan. That image, in which you said you figure out was well excuted...both trucks wheels backspacing & tires spec info?...

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I've been searching like crazy to find out the biggest 15" rims to fit with a 4/6 drop, I finally came across a post on another site that says he fit a 295/65/15 M/T Drag radial on a 10" rim with 6" backspacing if you trim the fender lip. He also included a picture of it and that's the look I'm going for, but with a black Aero rim. Now i've been looking around for info on front rims, and it seems like most people who use thess454 or sport chrome rims run 255 60 15s on them with a 4" drop and don't have issues. My question is does anyone know the width and backspacing of those rims? http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/931316/fullsize/img_0052.jpg

Beater98

Reaction score
I just bought a set of 1995 Corvette "saw blade" wheels. They are 17 x 8.5 front and 17 x 9.5 rear. Anybody know what size adapters/spacers work with these wheels? I've seen a couple of pictures of GMT400's with these wheels but no info on spacers or tire sizes. Thanks!