Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98-k1500-z71

Reaction score
ive got a set (4) of 1.25 inch wheel spacers from motorsport tech i dont use anymore since i got rims if anyone wants them. off of my 1998 gmc k1500. bought them for 250 (50 each plus shipping). ill let them go for 150 plus shipping to wherever as they are collecting dust in my garage. e mail me at [email protected] if interested. thanks

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I grabbed a pair of 2.5" spacers for my rear wheels from eBay. They bolted on fine and I took extra time and focus to tighten all the lugs slowly to make sure everything seated and aligned properly. Everything is fine under acceleration and highway speeds, but i get shuddering under braking. What do you think that could be?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It's hard to get hubcentric spacers for our trucks because the half tons are lugcentric.

-via Mobile

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up a set of hubcentric rings for my 2.5" spacers. It's a plastic ring that fits around the hub and inside the spacer to make it hubcentric. The ID is 116.7 mm to match the rear hubs and the OD is 130 mm to fit the spacer. Cleared up the wobble perfectly.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They may be listed as 5x127, 127 being in millimeters. 5" is equal to 127 mm. The first 5 is for # of lugs, second is the circle. 5x127mm = 5x5 in

You can't go by just that because that is also what jeeps run but with a smaller hub... been there . I found a place to get them from already. Now I'm thinking of just going to 18 - 20x10 wheel instead .....maybe even a 12 if I can fit it

Reaction score
You can't go by just that because that is also what jeeps run but with a smaller hub... been there . I found a place to get them from already. Now I'm thinking of just going to 18 - 20x10 wheel instead .....maybe even a 12 if I can fit it

Well of course you need the center bore measurement also to make it specific to these trucks. What place did you end up using?