Whats the best 6" lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
That is not a superlift unless it has been modified for some reason. On the superlift the front LCA drops are 2 separate pieces that bolt to the bottom of the frame, they have no cross bracing between them.

Ohh now I understand, I misread what you said before.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Black diamond lifts are just for jeeps from what I have seen. It'd be the first on a GMT400 I have ever seen or heard of. That is not a superlift unless it has been modified for some reason. On the superlift the front LCA drops are 2 separate pieces that bolt to the bottom of the frame, they have no cross bracing between them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ignore the arrow but shows the 2 separate drop brackets
You must be registered for see images attach

I can get a picture it says its a black dimond

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fabtech for anything I have personally dealt with is almost 2" less diff drop than actual lift. LBZ I looked at had an 8" Fabtech lift decranked for a true 6" kit. Guy I went to college with put a 6" on his 400 ECSB with 33s, sat maybe 1-1 1/2" taller than my stock RCSB with full crank on 35s. I had 35x14.50 on 15x10 Gumbo Monster Mudders(yes beast mode was in fact enabled, Yes I had to make wide turns around corners and 3 point turns into angled parking) but he only had 33x13.50s on 15x8s and his tires still stuck out like 2" more than mine.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fabtech for anything I have personally dealt with is almost 2" less diff drop than actual lift. LBZ I looked at had an 8" Fabtech lift decranked for a true 6" kit. Guy I went to college with put a 6" on his 400 ECSB with 33s, sat maybe 1-1 1/2" taller than my stock RCSB with full crank on 35s. I had 35x14.50 on 15x10 Gumbo Monster Mudders(yes beast mode was in fact enabled, Yes I had to make wide turns around corners and 3 point turns into angled parking) but he only had 33x13.50s on 15x8s and his tires still stuck out like 2" more than mine.

This is true, if I remember right when a friend had a fabtech put on his 92 we meadured the diff drop was only 4 or 4.5", rest of lift was done by cranking.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I've beat on my RCX pretty hard the past few months. No complaints, except for the drivers side upper control arm squeaks.