Whats the best 6" lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Look at the link he posted clearly shows knuckles/spindles in the picture.... :confused:

You must be registered for see images attach

Wow, hoenstly didn't know. I stand corrected. I had no idea.

EDIT: The track width increase is nothing like Fabtech though, so I wouldn't worry much about it.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, hoenstly didn't know. I stand corrected. I had no idea.

EDIT: The track width increase is nothing like Fabtech though, so I wouldn't worry much about it.

:lol: I didn't either, I looked because I wanted to see why there was such a price difference. I wasn't able to read the details though, kids were going crazy. :nono:

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
An since it was brought up rough country also has a lifetime warranty on there stuff...

http://www.roughcountry.com/warranty

I'd say fuggit and go with RCX then. There's a few guys on FSC that have beat the snots out of their RCX lifted trucks and have no compaints. Plus it's a 5.5" drop, so there's really only 0.5" lost but that can be made up with some crank.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went an looked again an they (BDS) actually claim no track width increase at all...

I'd say fuggit and go with RCX then. There's a few guys on FSC that have beat the snots out of their RCX lifted trucks and have no compaints. Plus it's a 5.5" drop, so there's really only 0.5" lost but that can be made up with some crank.

I really like my rcx but its the only lift I've ever had an I'm not an offroader anymore. This truck is my daily an spends its time on the road so I can't say which one would be tougher or not. From the looks of it the BDS kit might look less like a jungle gym underneath the truck unlike mine lol

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Black diamond lifts are just for jeeps from what I have seen. It'd be the first on a GMT400 I have ever seen or heard of. That is not a superlift unless it has been modified for some reason. On the superlift the front LCA drops are 2 separate pieces that bolt to the bottom of the frame, they have no cross bracing between them.

Ignore the arrow but shows the 2 separate drop brackets

Last edited: