What's it worth????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KBscrewcab

Reaction score
I have a 2000 gmc 2500 ccob I am wondering what it is worth. It 107,000 7.4 push button fully loaded tan leather power everything even rear defrost. Here are some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

KBscrewcab

Reaction score
Really!!! I wasnt sure I did KBB on it and it was saying good condition 8,900.I know these truck are getting hard to find so i wasnt sure what people were getting for them.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Really!!! I wasnt sure I did KBB on it and it was saying good condition 8,900.I know these truck are getting hard to find so i wasnt sure what people were getting for them.

Im up in canada, people want more for there stuff up here, a 1999 GMC/Chev usualley goes for about 10,000.

KBscrewcab

Reaction score
Good gosh that is a heck of a deal. Did you buy it that way obcc are getting hard to find and in good shape.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Good gosh that is a heck of a deal. Did you buy it that way obcc are getting hard to find and in good shape.

I bought it how you see in the sig minus the tires. it came with some 35s and I bought the 37s for it. Now its strait axled though.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Rode through Wichita falls one time taking my little brothers car to New Mexico for him but I was in a rush and just drove through.