What the Rotors/Caliper/Pad combo to upgrade the front 2500 8 lug brakes to HD 3500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irishluder

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I read one of the many OBS brake threads that talks about upgrade my Burb's 4x4 8 lug 8600lb front brakes to the larger caliper found on the 3500's but now of course cant seem to find the thread.

I just need the parts list for the year/model of
Rotor:
Caliper:
Pads:

I want to use EBC pads and slotted rotors, just need to know which versions to get?

THanks

irishluder

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, man I really thought someone posted regarding the 8lug. I need to improve the front brakes, I am going to try the NBS master cylinder with my OBS Hydroboost setup. I am going with a slotted rotor and EBC pads, anyone have any other recommendations for the front? I already have SS lines btw...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not many other options unless you go to an aftermarket kit with bigger rotors and dual piston calipers. What you have is about as good as you can get in stock replacement parts....