What size tires are you running and what drop...Please post picture!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i just wish the rims where in better shape :( and tires where cheaper.LOL ive thought about selling the 20s but hell i just spent 800 bucks in freakin tires plus the initial 500bucks for the wheels used. they arent worth rechroming and i have to glue the center caps on the wheels. :(
o well atleast they still shine nicely from 5+feet.LMAO ill just have to deal with them! or save up for some new rims and just get tires swapped onto them. but seeing how im broke that doesnt seem like its gonna happen any time soon! if i buy new rims they going to be new and im gonna buy atleast 5 if not 6 rims.

98nightmare.... thats one reason why 20s will be as big as i ever go on my truck. just because anything larger the tires just to dam small for my liking! hell i had these rims on my truck for less than week and hit a massive pot hole and bent two of the rims! :( rim guy wanted 120bucks EACH to straighten! :( luckely seller had 5rims so i just stuck the worst bent one to the side and used the extra spare ;) i need to call the rim place back some day this summer and see if they have a SUMMER PRICE for repair since buisness should be slower maybe they will drop price. I HOPE.

Reaction score
Mine are pitted pretty bad around the spokes.. ima paint them eventualy.. allot of guys want them here (home).. but i dont want to sell them. Id be stranded..lol. i wish someone would trade for 20s with good truck tires on them. :(

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya ive thought about paint as well.... i bought some plastidip black to experiment with. but the one chrome center cap is the worst and painting it black might not peel off as easy even plasticdip since its pitted peeling so bad! i might just spray the back lip since it looks the worst.
i wish tires didnt cost so much! hell right before i bought these 20s i just bought new tires for my 454/sport rims! :( just paid those ******** off. and they were like 800-1K. but im picky when it comes to tires. never buy the cheapest ones!

tho i gotta add one thing i think is funny with my stock size tires my speedo was like about 3-4mph off. now with the slightly larger 20s tires i got my speedo is PERFECT NOW.LOL gps confirms it! suprised the hell outta me.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

235/75/r15 all around
Stock height in front
2 inch drop shackles in rear

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
5/8 drop
235/75/15 tires

sent from the c1500 Denali

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
5/7 with 235/45/17 & 275/40/17

since marcus and bill posted bagged pics... here's my 9/12 drop.. hehe

here's a throwback pic, 4/6 drop running 235/75/15s

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Has anyone run a 235/60r17 on a dropped rig? I'm curious if its to much sidewall the wheels I'm looking at have a lip and I'm afraid the proportions Will look off.

Damn you auto-correct!!