What shocks would yall recomend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll be sure to look those up later on. Would you have a recommended place to get them from

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I got mine from mudflaps.com. They aren't the fastest shippers but they will get them to you eventually LoL! They were the cheapest I could find anywhere. I paid $300 delivered for all 4. Also looking at your nick I see you have a 4wd. The fronts might be a different part number as I have 2wd not for sure though.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine from mudflaps.com. They aren't the fastest shippers but they will get them to you eventually LoL! They were the cheapest I could find anywhere. I paid $300 delivered for all 4. Also looking at your nick I see you have a 4wd. The fronts might be a different part number as I have 2wd not for sure though.

Ok thanks. I'll look in to it when I get a chance later on. Its like 3 am here right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
I think I either got mine on Amazon (I have Prime, so it would be free 2 day shipping) or on Summit.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I either got mine on Amazon (I have Prime, so it would be free 2 day shipping) or on Summit.

Thanks ill be checking into them.

I found the bilstein for the rear but cant seem to find them for the front. Can somebody help me out.

Sent from my 355 powered Galaxy Tab 3