What shocks would yall recomend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to be in the market for new shocks soon and was wondering what yall would use. Im not looking to spend a god awful amount of money but do not want to skimp on shocks.

I have a 92 z71, it has the old rough country 3 inch lift on it. all though the rear only has a 2 inch block. im running 33/12.50/15s with off set wheels. im putting a winch bumper on it soon, no winch yet, and i would like to be able to haul a utility trailer, but not have the truck squatting much.

if yall could help me out, it would be much appreciated, i have never had to buy shocks, and am new to anything lifted. So sizes and part numbers would be great. thanks in advance for any help yall can give me.

this is truck as it sits now. the body lift is coming off in a few weeks.
You must be registered for see images attach

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
I got rough country liquid shocks on my burban right now the take a good beating that's for sure

Sent from my mobile device u don't know about

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I have Bilstein 5100's on my truck. They are nice and ride great IMO, and they were only $300 delivered for all 4 of them. I have the part numbers somewhere if you want them.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have Bilstein 5100's on my truck. They are nice and ride great IMO, and they were only $300 delivered for all 4 of them. I have the part numbers somewhere if you want them.

i have been considering bilstein but i thought they were really expensive. part numbers would be great. thanks

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my rear shocks are delcos, my driver front shock is a rancho with a red boot, my front passenger shock says explorer on it so idk who makes it. the front shocks are apparently fairly new, that what the PO told me, but he also said they were both rancho shocks.