what muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Hahaha

And not to thread jack, I will have to agree with the others. If you don't want a really loud idle. you just want something that sounds nice when you step on it, I would go with the MF.

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the vid......how big is the case 18" ??? it sounds perfect for what im lokoing for!!

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the exact opposite of what i want lol those are loud !!!!

I found a 22" case dual in dual out magnaflow for sale on here im jus waiting to here back the paypal address nd it shid be here sooon

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fm 10 series is for racing etc. they aren't even street legal in most to all states lol. LOUD!!!!

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fm 10 series is for racing etc. they aren't even street legal in most to all states lol. LOUD!!!!

ive never heard of any muffler being illegal. straight pipes and cherry bombs are just as loud. might get a loud exhaust ticket but thats it. then ya just have a differant cop that isnt so uptight to sign off on it haha, ask me how i know.