what muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys im new to the site and tried to search but couldnt really find a thread that had an exact answer. im looking to put a exhaust system on my truck. it is a 2000 k3500 with the 5.7l vortec v8. im plowing with this truck in the winter and do not want a loud set up i am just looking for a muffler that sounds nice and gives me a little better performance than the stock one. ide like it to not sound a lot louder at idle.

would any 18" muffler work ? or is there something different out there???

thanks for any help !!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow xflow dual in dual out on mine sounds good when your on the pedal not to loud

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
If you want something mellower, magnaflow is the way. you could also look into the numerically higher flowmasters, not that I personally recommend them...

If you're willing to go a little more aggressive than the magnaflow, my personal favorite is the hooker aerochamber. (if you search exhaust on here I think I've been pretty successful in making it so you can't avoid me plugging this muffler. LOL)

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey badazzbulldog do you have any clips of your exhaust??

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Heres a video from my phone on exhaust, click on box link works

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You have a dent in your cab corner sir.