What kind of sig can we come up with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
wow ... i had no idea what it looked like to start with... good job Jeff!!

Yeah she has come along way but were not out of the woods yet! I'm the only black exterior/blue interior truck that I know of. Unless I find an entire interior at the bone yard I may be parting an interior together piece by piece :(

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah she has come along way but were not out of the woods yet! I'm the only black exterior/blue interior truck that I know of. Unless I find an entire interior at the bone yard I may be parting an interior together piece by piece :(

Whatever... my int is blue also... its in great shape thats all that matters to me

now baron put all that time and effort into that sig and you dont have it up yet???

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
It's not finished yet. I asked him to change the order of a couple pics and add another to replace one. havent heard back from him yet.
Tell you the truth, I dont know if I would know how to set it up :)

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
click on it, right click save, open photobucket (or whatever you use) click upload photos, look for the pic and upload it. then once uploaded click on the "IMG" code should say "copied" when you click on it. then go to your settings on gmt400 and click "edit signature" and drop the link is specified space and save.

hopefully that makes sense