What bags for a C3500 that will see towing duty? (currently lays frame on 19's)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
As the title states, I am in need of new bags as the ones on my new ride are currently weathered and look to be ready to pop at any moment. I plan on using "Bertha" (thinking of that being her name) to tow in the future so would like to get bags that can handle some towing, another prerequisite is to ride as best as possible since bags ride better than leafs. She has a 2 link set up with a panhard and the bags are over the axle. If pics are needed to assist in some good advice, I can provide when I get home as I am currently away on leave. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

AJ

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I don't tow with a dually but Slam Specialties 8" bags would be a good choice.

Try the guys over at www.duallyscene.com A lot of info on duallys there.

You could look into bags used on 18 wheelers. They are big but you might have the space for them. I don't know how they would ride on a smaller truck.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
I don't tow with a dually but Slam Specialties 8" bags would be a good choice.

Try the guys over at www.duallyscene.com A lot of info on duallys there.

You could look into bags used on 18 wheelers. They are big but you might have the space for them. I don't know how they would ride on a smaller truck.

Ok, I will ask over there, thank you! I guess I am asking wrong questions in the wrong part of the WWW... LOL.

Thanks everyone for your input.