What are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now i have ALL Alpine stuff... componets, H.U, Two 10s under the rear seat... sounds decent

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2x 8" Kicker Comps and Lanzar 125 (rms) x2 amp, Pioneer Avic 910BT HU, DetailsSS dubble-din mounting kit, Pioneer and JBL upgraded speakers.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jensen am/fm DVD headunit controls IPOD and XM DIRECTED ELECTRONICS 7in LCD screen mids highs and subs

You must be registered for see images attach

98 gmc 4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a sony cd player with aux port, and everything else is stock. plans are rockford fasgate speakers in replace of the stock ones and an amp running the door and rear speakers and for subs 1 alpine type r 12 sealed box or 2 alpine type r 12 depends how much i have when i buy my subs.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
type R's sound awesome in slot ported enclosures!!!

When you go RF, make sure you dont get their Prime series. They're rated at 50w rms but cant even handle 20% volume on a clarion unit with all bass enhancements turned all the way down/off.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Meh, Pioneer lost my respect years ago. I had a 92 toyota sr5 and I was going thru a pioneer every week just about because the eject mechanism would go out on them....I'd change the model each time and STILL have the same problem creep up. Go clarion if ya want quality for a reasonable price.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:hmm: sounds like something was going on there I mean the chances of that happening back to back is a little too odd isn't it? lol I've had all shapes and sizes of pioneer head units and they all were solid as could be, NEVER ever skipped and made my stock speakers sound like heaven.