What are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
... By the way that's a really nice looking box, great white. Definitely looks like it's supposed to be there.

Thanks, I try. Its a bit "square-ish", but I didn't want to go too complex. Just wanted strong and functional.

:)

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rockford Fosgate 325 Sub-Amp, 15" Peavey Sub, Alpine Speakers in the Front & Rear doors, stock speakers in the headliner with an Alpine Head Unit. Nothing Crazy.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Not installed yet but I have a jensen dd dvd nav unit planning on components up front two sundown 8s under the back seat. Some form of amplfication. Possible speakers in the rear doors, may not be needed.

Adam
I Hate small phones & fat fingers

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alpine iva-d300 and the brain for it
rockford fosgate t600-4 752 rms (kinda too big for the way its setup but that leaves room for improvements)
alpine type s 6.5 stock tweeters stock 4x6s all running off the amp
bazooka 10s in a very leaky under seat box (just killed the driver side sub today)i guess it didnt like almost double the rated rms it was getting anymore
sorry about the dirtiness
i wanna make a ported box for 4 10s and still keep the seat down would that be possible??
You must be registered for see images attach

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got done doing my dad's truck stereo
Pioneer avh-x8500bhs head unit
Pioneer ts-a1685r doors (crew cab)
Rockford fosgate punch 450.4
Kenwood 12" 4 ohm sub in a ported swap meet box

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a standard cab, so i made a box and amp rack for behind the seat that allows me to put the seat all the way back (i think its about 2" at the top and 5" at the bottom) out of 3/4 mdf i have an internal volume of 1.47 cubes. In the sealed box i have 2 10" rockford fosgate p3sd2's (shallow mount p3s(top model) 2 ohms each dual voice coil. There not the current model but the one before this. Im feeding them 250 watts rms each via a rockford 4 channel amp. I have an aftermarket headunit and 4 4x6 pionner coaxils. (Tweeter and speaker). It hits every note clear and loud. I currently have it tuned for rap but it takes about 30 seconds to tune it for whatever type of listening. The bass is enough to rattle my door handles and shake my wipers. I get the back wall to flex a good bit too, but thats more a build quality issue. It will shake your drink, but it wont shatter your glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk