Welp Here are a Few Truck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Godammm do I love your truck man, it looks so well put toghether. One of the only trucks that I can say that I wouldnt change a thing on if I had it :D !!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Moar!!!!

Heres a few pics from my recent shoot. ALOT More to come but I have Alot of editing to do still. Enjoy. Also took 5th place in the fullsize gmc class at a show this weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

And My Favorite Pic

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good god almighty. Don't know how I keep missing these threads with badass rigs. Anyway man I've seen this truck around over the years and I always remember it. I know you help me out a lot with all of my dilemmas with my truck and been wanting to see some real pictures. (Just stared at your sig) Anyway, I'll be damned if you didn't do that truck right :drool: God I would give a nut for my truck to even want to be half that clean. Love the two tone on this one.

There are two tone trucks that make you say damn I need to paint this, and then there's the few that make it look good. Not always easy to do. I'm not sure but I think you have the same exact LED ebay tails I want to get. They look pretty good. Are they bright at night? Especially reverse? Anyway, just wanted to say nice work and thanks for the various help throughout the years with my poop.

Griffin

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also dang it when I got my exhaust done I told them I wanted the tips angled just like yours but a little more towards the middle and of course they said they couldn't do it. I didn't even notice that till one second ago but damn does it look good.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Good god almighty. Don't know how I keep missing these threads with badass rigs. Anyway man I've seen this truck around over the years and I always remember it. I know you help me out a lot with all of my dilemmas with my truck and been wanting to see some real pictures. (Just stared at your sig) Anyway, I'll be damned if you didn't do that truck right :drool: God I would give a nut for my truck to even want to be half that clean. Love the two tone on this one.

There are two tone trucks that make you say damn I need to paint this, and then there's the few that make it look good. Not always easy to do. I'm not sure but I think you have the same exact LED ebay tails I want to get. They look pretty good. Are they bright at night? Especially reverse? Anyway, just wanted to say nice work and thanks for the various help throughout the years with my poop.

Griffin

Also dang it when I got my exhaust done I told them I wanted the tips angled just like yours but a little more towards the middle and of course they said they couldn't do it. I didn't even notice that till one second ago but damn does it look good.

Thanks Man That Means Alot. I have put alot of blood, sweat, tears, and a whole lot of Coin into building this truck and Its still not even close to being done or up to my full liking. But Shes pretty fun. Your truck is Badass My friend I would love to build a 4x4 to match mine similar to yours. Yes These tails are awesome, at night they are amazing. The reverse is a little too dark, I will be ordering some LED bulbs for the reverse soon. The 2 tone ,may not be staying once It gets repainted AGAIN, as I am not happy with the body work I had done and there are some dings and dents on the truck from over the years. But Thank You For the kind words my friend.

The exhaust is a true dual setup, I didnt want anything crazy or like anyone elses going straight out the back. I wanted it to be almost hidden and similar to a muscle car. I dont wunderstand why they couldnt do it.

i hate you right now! :D lol. its just so clean!

Thanks I hate you too :kiss:

Truck look's great and congrat's on the 5th place finish!

Thanks Brother, I now have 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place awards. Come on 1st place haha, That will take along time.